|Images or words that tap into another dimension.....some refer to as The Twilight Zone!|
|These are a few of my Favorite Things!|
|Stock I've found very interesting and hope to use one day~!|
|Today may there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us. " Author Unknown.|
I’m a right brained person what can I say, I must create.
I’ve dabbled through-out the years in all sorts of media, be it drawing, painting or writing. But until recently I never had the time to pursue art via full expression. Then art met technology and now graphic artistry is my personal choice as I find the possibilities endless.
I’m interested in life---and all that entails from the sublime to the ordinary, as I realize adventures provide wonderful opportunities, simply being provides not only balance, but bliss. I’m blessed with a lovely family that supports and challenges me. I’m extremely curious and because of this, I love learning via every avenue possible, be it reading, writing or observation. As an incurable romantic-- regardless of the trials and tribulation, I still believe in happy endings.
Earth turns to gold
in the hands of the wise- Rumi
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Current Residence: South-West USA
Even after all this time,
the sun never says to the earth, “You owe me!”
Look what happens with a love like that,
it lights up the whole sky."